hangin out the passenger side of his best friend’s ride trying to holla at me
Rest In Peace James Avery
You played the role of the stern but caring father that many of us looked up to and learned from. We thank you for gracing us with your presence for so many years, and we won’t soon forget you. Thank you
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you.tips on how to keep going | Caitlyn Siehl (via nc-17)
I’m gonna start an all girl punk band that sings really offensive songs like, “I don’t know how to tell you you’re bad at oral.”
Our second song is going to be called “My eyelashes are longer than your dick.”
id listen to you guys.
Another song could be “Christ will come before I do.”
Oh my god
I’m already a fan. I want merch.
There’s a hole in my lawn and evidently Welly just discovered it’s perfectly dog shaped
Carl Mydans: A view of a street in an unidentified city in Italy. 1940